Work-life built around you
Being a young and evolving company, we are constantly looking for talented people who embrace our values and reflect our identity
Our work culture adopts practices that best allow our team to create, innovate and add value in the way that suits them best. Our trust in our members is the key to our long-term success. Nurturing their curiosity and natural abilities, we provide them with the means to succeed, enabling them to grow professionally and in life.
Our team consists of interdisciplinary contributors from a variety of backgrounds. Still, we all see a little something of ourselves in each other. A No 23 Collective team member is forward-thinking, committed to our core values and has a strong work ethic and exceptional skills.
Our work environment is remote, flexible and full of learning opportunities. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where all our team members feel welcome and appreciated, allowing them to complete their work within their schedule with maximum flexibility and minimum micromanagement.
Our team serves clients best when they love their work.
We work hard. We work together. And we have fun doing it. If you’re into that, check out our current openings
Are you a driven individual with interest in creating engaging social media content? If so, we would like to meet you! The ideal candidate should have exceptional knowledge of the social media landscape and the expertise to drive branding, awareness, and engagement.
- Plan and conceptualise the content strategy
- Create content for social media (write, design, schedule and post)
- Shoot and edit photos and videos for social
- Liaise and coordinate with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Analyse and prepare social media reports for clients
The Successful Applicant:
- Based in Singapore
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in social media or digital marketing,
- Prior experience from a marketing or media agency would be preferred
- Possess extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Able to shoot and edit photos and videos
- Able to design graphics with Canva or Adobe Illustrator
- Previous experience in an agency would be advantageous
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and execute tasks effectively